13 to go...

Scholarly research shows that 95% or more of all women enslaved in any of these situations say if they truly had a chance, they would get out.  Moreover, I firmly believe that the other 5% would say this too if they were given the time to truly recover so they could answer the question with a sound mind.  The time to rise up and say “NO!” to all of the abusive sexuality in our society has passed.  Now is the time to rise up and do something about it! (from Jeff, Director of TDP) Here's my friend, Jenn, in Raleigh, doing my last month with her black dress as she spiffs it up with a skirt over it.

jenn